As a quick answer, yes, you can hire movers solely to load a truck. After all, a successful move is made up of many different parts. For many people, the hassle isn’t around packing the boxes and getting things organized. Instead, it’s about loading and unloading the moving truck. Thankfully, hiring a team of experienced movers to handle the loading and unloading services is completely possible.
Maybe you’ve completed one too many moves in recent history and you’d rather hire truck loaders to help with this task. Or maybe you simply don’t have the time or strength to handle this part of the move. Either way, movers are there for you.
Benefits of Hiring Professional Movers to Load a Truck
Regardless of your reasoning, there are plenty of benefits that accompany hiring a professional team to load your moving truck. Of course, the most obvious benefit of hiring truck loaders for moving is that you won’t have to do the heavy lifting yourself. Beyond that, here are some benefits to consider:
- Maximize the usable space within a moving truck: Thanks to their experience, professional movers understand the right way to pack and load a truck. Think of packing the truck as you would a puzzle or a game of Tetris. It’s important to be strategic and fit as many items in as possible.
- Prevent damage: Properly packing the truck significantly reduces the risk of any of your items, including furniture, becoming damaged in the moving process.
- Faster moving times: Professional movers will be able to load and unload the truck much faster than you’d be able to on your own. This frees up time for you to focus on other aspects of the move.
- Saves money: Believe it or not, it’s possible to find an affordable moving company loading only in Chicago that can save you money. After all, if you ask friends or family members for help with your move, you’ll need to compensate them with at least a meal.
How to Choose Your Loading Only Moving Company
Now that we’ve established the long list of benefits of hiring professional movers for truck loading, let’s explore some factors to consider before you sign on the dotted line. Ask yourself the following questions to help you make your decision.
- What is the company charging for its services?: Some movers charge by the hour while others charge a flat fee. Is there specific information that the company needs in order to provide you with an accurate quote such as the volume of items, whether stairs are involved, etc.? Consider whether the company provides quotes and if they’re liable for damages that may occur during the loading and unloading process.
- Do they have the right licensing and credentials?: Even if you aren’t looking to hire a full-service moving company, it’s still important that you’re aware of the signs of a reputable and trustworthy moving company. Oftentimes, this means they should be licensed and credentialed. If you can’t find this information online, you run the risk of being held responsible for any damages. The last thing you want is to spend money on a moving company that doesn’t take its job seriously.
- Are there other customer reviews?: Make sure you look around for specific information hiring movers to load and unload truck to see if there are customer reviews. Are the reviews mainly positive or negative? If there are red flags online, don’t ignore them.
As you can see, hiring movers to load trucks is possible and often worth every penny. Whether you’re planning an upcoming move or you’re looking into your options, it’s never too early to start making plans. If you’re looking for a trusted moving company, our team at Alliance Moving & Storage is only a phone call away. Our moving truck loading company has years of experience and we’re happy to help you with all aspects of your move. Get in touch with us for a free quote today.