At Alliance Moving and Storage, we offer our customers a team of skilled, experienced professionals who will work closely with you to ensure that your belongings are carefully packed and travel safely to their new destination. Whether you are traveling across the country or some point in between, Alliance will be right by your side to help make your move as stress free as possible.
Here are some tips of advice from our experienced specialists on how to get ready for your long distance move:
1. Hire movers that are willing, and capable of going the distance.
2. Get rid of that junk drawer and unneeded items!
3. Prepared to become OCD- Get organized!
4. Don’t pack everything. Keep your essentials on hand.
5. Update everything- including schools, doctors, vets, telephone and cable companies, and even where you get your car serviced.
6. Don’t forget about your car. Whether you are going to have your car(s) transported/shipped to your new home or if you and others plan to drive there, get all of that in order ASAP.
7. What’s your next move? Find out what does your new city have to offer- you get to play tourist in your new hometown.
-When you are ready to begin the planning process for your move, contact us to have a moving specialist assigned to you and to set up a free moving quote (847) 378-4949!