At Alliance Moving & Storage, we understand that each and every item we transport is valuable to our customers. Whether it’s a favorite coffee mug, precious family heirloom, or an old yearbook filled with memories, you can trust our skilled crew to handle your belongings with care. Our team is equipped to handle large or bulky items as well, even a precious family piano. Alliance Moving & Storage is passionate about helping our customers start the next chapter of their lives. This is the heart of why we do what we do, and why we do residential moving so well.
We know that moving is a very time-consuming process, and many households simply do not have enough time in the midst of their everyday responsibilities. From prompt pickups to careful unloading, you will be able to turn your new house into a home much sooner than you think. We offer the following comprehensive services for every residential move:
- A single point of contact. Upon booking, you will be connected with a relocation specialist who will assist you from the initial planning steps to the completion of your move.
- Professional moving crew with a clean truck. An experienced crew supervisor leads every move with a professional crew based on the size of the project. Our crew supervisors have a minimum of 10 years of experience, and all other personnel have at least 5 years of moving experience.
- Disassembly and reassembly of furniture items. No worries here, we will reassemble any furniture items that we disassembled at origin. Once at the destination, the items will be brought to the designated room or area.
- Protective furniture padding. Every item is carefully wrapped with our premium furniture pads prior to being loaded on the truck.
- Basic liability at no extra cost. We include liability of $.30 per pound, per item at no extra charge. To learn about additional liability options, please contact us or use the following link to consumer information.